• Increased Compliance & Regulations
• ELD (Electronic Logging Devices) DOT certified.
• Requirements for Security & Privacy
• Increased demand for better actionable Business Intelligence
Fortunately, advancements in technology have also opened the door for business owners to effectively manage their mobile resources more effectively with:
• Improved hardware, sensors & inputs let you collect important data
• Advancing battery technology makes it possible to have a robust and reliable infrastructure
• Evolving networks have made it possible to transmit rich data in cost effective ways
• New applications have emerged to help you improve driver and asset performance
The most challenging question is when to adopt or refresh your technology to support your evolving needs. Whether you have two or a hundred vehicles in your fleet, CGS offers value added programs and services to help business owners not only implement new GPS and Asset Tracking Solutions but also migrate to more advanced technology in an affordable manner.
• Knockout Program: gives you a way to upgrade your GPS tracking hardware without the heavy investment.